Fill Yo Cup
- Mango Tango or Strawberry Kiwi
- Pistachio or Cappuccino
- Original Tart or Green Tea Tart
- Butter Brickle or Cookies and Cream
- Red Velvet or Irish Mint
- NY Cheesecake or Dulce de Leche (Caramel)
- Cake Batter or Rootbeer Float
- Peanut Butter or Snickerdoodle
- Non Sugar Added Vanilla or Non Sugar Added Chocolate
The store's bright colors -- lime green with plum accents -- set the stage for a vibrant, fun atmosphere, and the serve-yourself concept means patrons are involved in the process
Yogurt choices are swapped out often, but the store can be counted on to have the corporation's six best-sellers available: chocolate, peanut butter, original tart, cookies and cream, cake batter and vanilla. There is a sugarless yogurt option, as well.
Two frozen yogurt flavors are available at each of the six yogurt station, with the ability to automatically blend them.
Off to the side are the 50 toppings, which run from fruit to nuts to well-known candy and cereal brands. They include M&M's, Kit Kat, Butterfinger, Cap'n Crunch and Cocoa Pebbles. Less branded toppings include coconut flakes, chocolate chips, fudge brownie, and cheesecake bites.
No matter one's choices, the filled cup is weighed at the end to determine the price.